20.6.13

Dear, A Friend in Loneliness...

If I had a chance to reset...
I would choose to know you from the start...
We would met in a lonely place while the wind blows...

I would have you to talk along the way home..
I would listen to everything you talked..
I would laugh at your jokes..
I would be sympathy at your sadness..

We would doing some night's outs just to spend times together...
We would enjoy our black-white side without looking at everyone's perception...


If forgetting was as easy as hit the control+alt+delete button...

I would delete the way you let me go...
I would cut the pain while I just see you fell for someone else...
I would remove the disappointment while you asked for a trust,
but you broke it yourself...

If I could set the time back to zero...
I would go from that zero point and restart everything...
I would had a second chance to meet you again for the first time...

We would never concern about how much we mean for each other...
It wouldn't matter as long as we had enjoyed our togetherness...
We would never get into that sick-twisted relationship...
We would control our feeling for never falling so deep...
So that I would have no hatred, 
and you would have no guiltiness...

But for now, all those things were mean nothing...
We had gone that far from zero...

No matter how hard you tried to look better,
you were still be that worse for me...
Because since that time, I had losing my respect on you...
No matter how hard you tried to start over, I just could't go back...
Because time had already changed,
and everything will never be the same...



*It's a sad thing to know that you were suffering because of the same reasons as I am.  Just be sure that maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even years, we will become happy once again, in our own way...*

3 comments:

Nizaruddin Rais said...

and here we go again...
galau galau cha cha cha

miffaradisa said...

file lama itu om..skrg wes gak galau..hahaha

Anonymous said...

Mif, nge-test comment...