15.8.17

The 2 am thought

And after years with no communication, we have a chance to make it up. It started when I asked you about something, then we did some short chat, ended up in making promise for casual meeting. 

So, there you are. Just meet me in the middle of your works. We look each other for a while, then we both smile. Its like we haven't meet for a long time, so that sometimes we feel so awkward. 

And in a once for a while, I look into your eyes. Deeper. Thinking about how could this life traps us. We start as a friend, grow as the best of friend, move forward and become stranger for years. Then, life brings us here, just meet again as an old friend. 



Until we find the ice breaker, then our conversation move along. We talked about everything. We have some deep conversations about life, jobs, love, and some-kind of future-marriage-things. You could be the person I can joke around and have a deep conversation without feeling weird. We laugh, we smile, we act silly, and we get closer by the talks about anything that we missed during the last 3 years. 

After that meeting, I go back to reality. Tried to made up with some guys, but ended up with that thought of you. Days ago, with that short-rarely-message, you've just come into my mind. 

I don't know what the future brings, but by the night that we spend together, by the morning that I'm waiting to recieve your message, and since that time when you wake me up to pray, something happend deep inside my mind. 

Something that feels so warm, yet so frightening. Sometimes that bring the calm, yet so confusing. Sometimes I want to be with you, but sometimes I thought that we will be better this way. 


And the next think I know, you just become my 2 am thought.

0 comments: