24.2.13

Chapter 3 : They Said So, But...

"Breaking up? Why?" he asked.

"Its complicated..." I said. Then I told him everything without leaving any point. Because I want to see his point of view about the whole problems.

"I think breaking up is best. There's no use to counting on him anymore."

"I knew. But..." Something held my words on the throat. It seemed like I almost dropped some tears. I felt so sick.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine," he tried to calm me down.

"I'm not sure."

"Hey, you're stronger than you seem."

"What should I do ? It's like I lost 80% of my life. Should I try finding someone new?"

"Just take it slowly... Keep yourself busy with things, hang out, make more friends..."

"I'll try... Thanks anyway, you always make me feel better."

"You're welcome."

And I forced to smile.

"Oh, I just wanna say, are you sure that's the only reason? Or maybe she is the real reason?"

"What did you mean by 'the real reason'?"

"Forget it... Remember, you'll be fine..."

"Thanks..."

I lied on my bed. Thinking of "the real reason" disturbed me somehow. I hated to believe that he might be right. But I tried to ignore his statement because I knew you more than he did.
I know your dreams; we used to talk about them for hours...
I know your loyalty, because you were always there when I needed your comfort...
I know your pain; you trusted me enough to share your past with...
I know your fears; you helped me to see that mine were the same...
I know what was important to you; you were always so honest to me...
I know your goals; I felt the enthusiasm in your words when you talked about them..
I talked to my other friends. They told me the same: she was your real reasons that you left me. I still tried to convince myself that they might be wrong although inside, there was some worries that they might be right. You lied and I'm the one who was fooled by your innocence.
With all of the things we've shared, It's hard to believe that you still have a heart to hurt me...

0 comments: